UP TO $500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE!!
Excellence has been our hallmark since 1974
Airmasters is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that has been family owned and operated for over 40 years. Located in North Little Rock, AR, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Central Arkansas. Our heating and air company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort HVAC systems for owners of existing homes and commercial buildings. From the professionalism of our sales engineers, to the dedication of our field personnel, we are dedicated to delivering the best in heating and air services to our customers.
We take special pride in the success of our craftsmen:
- We provide advanced training opportunities both in-house and at locations across the US.
- We never have seasonal layoffs. We provide stable employment year round and have never had a layoff.
- We have a very low turnover rate in employment, once team members settle in they become family and stay. Some of our team members have been with us for over 30 years!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: HVAC Service Technician
Pay Range: $18/hr and up based on experience and skill level
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM with overtime being common during peak seasons. Participation in the Emergency Service rotation is required.
Basic Job Function
- The maintenance or repair of residential HVAC heating and cooling systems, zoning systems and other related installations.
- Offer products and services that solve our customer’s specific comfort needs.
- Provide a positive and winning attitude at all times.
- Always treat all customers and coworkers with dignity and respect.
- Arrive at the warehouse on time and ready to begin work every day.
- Be neatly groomed and fully dressed only in a clean approved company uniform.
- Possess all the required tools to perform the job of a maintenance/service technician.
- Always use a Safety First approach to all work.
- Keep the Dispatcher apprised of your location and your timetable for completion at all times.
- Discuss all repair/replace options available with the customer.
- Discuss all accessory options available with the customer.
- Promote the Club Maintenance Agreement program to all customers.
- Perform 20-Point Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleanings on gas furnaces, boilers, central air conditioning systems and heat pumps.
- Utilize the Flat Rate Pricing book on all repairs and accessories.
- Inform the customer of any problems that are present.
- Perform diagnostic service and repair work on residential and commercial air conditioners, furnaces and boilers.
- Participate in the emergency service rotation.
- Complete all necessary paperwork properly, legibly and in full.
- Maintain a clean and properly stocked truck at all times.
- Participate in all company, maintenance and service and training meetings.
- Medical , Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Up to 5 Weeks’ Vacation
Minimum Job Requirements
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Technical school graduate and 5 years experience in service
- Universal refrigerant certification
- NATE Core Installation, Air Conditioning Installation and Gas Heating (Air) Installation a plus, but not required.
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY NOW!